• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leader Volunteers

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Please PM me or reply here, if you want to lead or gun a trail at winterfest.

Please include lead, gun or both in your response, the trail you'd like to do for Friday and/or Saturday, along with what time you are planning to be there.

I'd really prefer that folks can be there on Thursday (anytime before the park closes with time) to do a prerun on their trail to make sure that nothing has changed over the winter.

Depending on the number of volunteers we get, some folks will be on stand by in case we need to add trail runs.

Thank you in advance.

mac 'if you lead them they will come' gyvr

I'll lead Flex and Gene's Tour de Green! I'll be at Brad's thursday so I'll try and make it over to pre run. I have a map of the park and a map tracking app on my phone so I'll have an idea of what route I want to take.

We will be down there Thursday evening around 7pm or so. We could do a trail either lead or gun on Friday or Saturday. I'm sure I could find my way around. Whatever you all need just let me know.

Re: Re: Trail Leader Volunteers

I'll lead Flex and Gene's Tour de Green! I'll be at Brad's thursday so I'll try and make it over to pre run. I have a map of the park and a map tracking app on my phone so I'll have an idea of what route I want to take.

Hank's all about this!

I am going to make it difficult ;)

I'd like to lead or gun (Gunner prefered) green one day and orange the other. If you cannot break it up, then suprise me...

bump

mac 'need some hard trail leaders too!' gyvr

whatever you need me to do in the baby jeep. if the green group gets big we'll do a second.

I need an orange leader and gunner on Friday.

I need a green gunner on Saturday
I need an orange leader and gunner on Saturday.

Everyone who has posted in this thread will have an assignment. I will be posting the trail sheet this week hopefully.

I hope to send all trailer leaders a mass PM two weeks before the event with some information. I'd also like to meet up with all the trail leaders for a quick meeting Thursday evening sometime, hopefully most will be there by then.

We will be doing some pre-running on Thursday during the day trying to get an idea of the conditions of the trails.

mac 'thank you for your help' gyvr

I need an orange leader and gunner on Friday.

I need a green gunner on Saturday
I need an orange leader and gunner on Saturday.

Everyone who has posted in this thread will have an assignment. I will be posting the trail sheet this week hopefully.

I hope to send all trailer leaders a mass PM two weeks before the event with some information. I'd also like to meet up with all the trail leaders for a quick meeting Thursday evening sometime, hopefully most will be there by then.

We will be doing some pre-running on Thursday during the day trying to get an idea of the conditions of the trails.

mac 'thank you for your help' gyvr

I can gun for orange on Friday and Saturday.

Thank you.

mac 'working on getting the list as it stands posted' gyvr

I can help with orange either day. I'll lead if no will notice if we get lost.:)

I still need a RED trail leader and poss gunner on Friday.

Please PM me if you can do it.

mac 'winterfest is almost here' gyvr

With a trail leader unable to attend, I need someone to lead orange on Friday and Saturday.

K5Matt is the gunner.

Also still looking for a trailer leader/gunner for Friday on the Red trail.
mac 'just around the corner' gyvr

Back