• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats up everyone

muddytrck18

NAXJA Forum User
Im David, from Washougal wa. Been lerking for awhile finally took the couple of minutes to sign up. I drive a 89 4dr 4.0 5speed 4 inch with 33/12.50/15 goodyear mtr with Kevlar. ac pump converted for onboard air. home made front bumper with a warn 8274.
bth_finishedwinch003.jpg
bth_finishedwinch005.jpg

Welcome David! Looks like a great setup! Hope to see you out on the trail soon!

Hey David!
Thanks for taking the time to join up...
Looks like your 89 is well on its way....
What are your future plans with it?

Im trying to head to browns camp on the 1st. I want to redo lift with a 4.5 long arm and sye. then gears and lockers. slowly turning it more into a wheeler then daily driver.
I use the air all the time. I have the pressure switch to trun on 120 and shuts off at 150. other then a bad hose clamp I have no complaints. runs air tools great. little projects around the house. swapping the wife snow tires onto her car. Heck while hunting a guy got a flat, well his spare was flat also, aired up his spare got it mounted and on his way he went.

took about 3 weeks to build the bumper couple hours a night after work. only cost about 80 bucks in metal. I am really happy with the way it turned out. no I need to build a back one

Back