• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fee Increase at Black Mountian Off Road Park

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Just saw this on the BMORP Facebook page:

Hello Everyone! Well the end of another year is in sight. Here at the Black Mountain Off Road Adventure Area we are making big plans for the upcoming year with new trails and projects. While we dislike having to increase our prices we find it a necessity to do so to improve and expand. Effective January 1, 2014 the price for permits will be as follows:

Yearly (Visitors) : $50.00 (includes a free map)
31 Day: $30.00

The 2013 rates were: Yearly - $40 and 31 day - $25

Man, that's so much cheaper than any parks local to me.

$25.00 for the length of time I'll be there is basically free in comparison to the $25 per day/$5 per day for passenger I'd usually pay at our local park.

Eh, i'm already driving a Jeep 300 miles to wheel, what's $5! Its the best we got out this way!

Flexd 'AC in my cabin' XJ

Eh, i'm already driving a Jeep 300 miles to wheel, what's $5! Its the best we got out this way!

Flexd 'AC in my cabin' XJ

I agree Aaron. Just keeping everyone up to date with the goings-on over yonder.

It's only $5, pretty sure I can handle that.

I'm curious to see what new projects he's got in store for this year...

Even tho they raised the prices, I still think its a very fair price for all the obstacles you get.

It's only $5, pretty sure I can handle that.

I'm curious to see what new projects he's got in store for this year...

Maybe a computer system that can track cabin/camp site reservations in real time?

This is not Steven. He only owns the campground. The park is leased by the county and they have a board that controls it.

With the amount of money I'm about to throw at my Jeep to make this trip, I really don't care about a $5 hike in price haha, same as a season pass at URE is

Anyone know what the fees are for ATVs? we're planning to bring 3-5 of them but the fees may dictate how many.

Back