• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anyone bobtailed or dove tailed their front fenders?

ILoveJeeps

NAXJA Forum User
If you have or know something about it or know someone who has tell me the steps on doing it. Also can it still be street legal? You can post all the pics you want of your xj bobtailed. Will you loose unibody strength from doing it?:roll:

Its not bobtailing if its the front..

but you would run into problems trying to fit the cooling system and headlights. its not really plausable without building a lot of tubework, moving the radiator in back, etc etc etc.

start looking at some of the buggy's and work backward; but you aren't likely to pull it off and still be streetable or street legal.

Dude look at shit before you ask questions.

I typed out why your question is retarded, but i smell a bridge dweller, and deleted it instead.

Open your ears/eyes before you open your mouth, you will learn much more.

How about instead of being a total dick you just not post or even reply to his answer! Seriously! No one forced you to respond and be a total dick! Keep you asinine comments to yourself!

Any to answer your question, look up thread by proracedriver616. He did on one of his last Cherokees! Shoot him a PM to man!

How about instead of being a total dick you just not post or even reply to his answer! Seriously! No one forced you to respond and be a total dick! Keep you asinine comments to yourself!

Any to answer your question, look up thread by proracedriver616. He did on one of his last Cherokees! Shoot him a PM to man!
Alright thanks man,I'll look him up.

Last edited:
Back