• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another School Shooting Today (12/3) In Colorado

If only there was more gun laws...
Why didnt that school have "gun free zone" posted all over...

O wait...

Everybody ready for ammo to get hard to get again?

Looks like the sick little **** got what he wanted. So called attention. The more the meadia covers it the more sick little ****ers will keep doing it. His parents should go to prison.

Looks like the sick little **** got what he wanted. So called attention. The more the meadia covers it the more sick little ****ers will keep doing it. His parents should go to prison.

Bingo!

Main stream media will point out every single bad thing ever done by any one single firearm. But, do they every say anything when a woman brandishes a pistol to stop from being beaten and raped? Nope!

I think every gun grabbing liberal progressive should be progressively show what really happens in real life. I think they would change there minds real fast like.

I have the sudden urge to buy a few more AR's before they triple in price again

And make a buck

Now they are going to try and have shotguns declared assault rifles.

Well he definitely took the cowards way out, thats for sure.

Re: Re: Another School Shooting Today (12/3) In Colorado

I blame it on the ammo..

$100000/bullet would fix this

Yea let's make ammo so ridiculously high so that the responsible people that, aren't bat sh** crazy and need it for self defense against those that are and those that use ammo for hunting game, can't afford it. Nothing is going to fix a problem that's messed up inside of someone's head. They have to address that issue themselves. Either way the guy was a coward and shot himself and is gone. One less psycho for the world to worry about.

Back