• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replace injectors

Marcelo73

NAXJA Forum User
I want to change my current OEM injectors for new ones. I've read that some models from Ford and Dodge Neon (end with 703) with 4 holes are compatible and better. In eBay I see several but there are lot of diferences in price (from 79 to 230) and most are for 99-01. I have a XJ 4.0 1998.
Does anybody have a link or knows a seller from NAXJA?

TIA.

I have a 98 also. I junkyard'd my 703s out of a few Neons and got new o-rings from Napa. Cost me something like $10 each including the o-rings. Ran some brake cleaner through them and put 'em in. They were noticeable as soon as I restarted it. Idle was smoother and throttle response was better.

I have a 98 also. I junkyard'd my 703s out of a few Neons and got new o-rings from Napa. Cost me something like $10 each including the o-rings. Ran some brake cleaner through them and put 'em in. They were noticeable as soon as I restarted it. Idle was smoother and throttle response was better.

Thanks. Sadly, around here no junkyard where to look at. My options are eBay or similar.

Back