• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

teralfex budget boost?

reptile610

NAXJA Forum User
ok so alittle back story. I have a 99 Cherokee classic. I just replaced the rear springs with HD springs from rock auto. seemed really high so supposedly after some research these are for the upcountry package and are 1" higher???? I seen that quadratec has HD front coils so i'm guessing they'll do the same???

anyways... I was thinking about replacing the front coils and installed the teraflex budge boost that has coil spacers and lift shackles for the rear. I've had lifted Cherokees before so i'm ok with a stiffer ride but how much worse will the ride be if I go this route vs a full on suspension lift?

also was thinking about doing the rusty's fender flare set and cutting the 2.5" out like they say.... my idea is that I want to run 31's and still have some flex (don't want my fenders stuffed) any input is greatly appreciated. thanks in advanced

Back