• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

newbie and lookin for lift advice

Gallegosxj

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys and gals im new to the jeep world 32 and finaly obtained my first xj. im in need of a lift and wasn't sure which route to go or where to start budget boost or save and go all out lol

Welcome.

I would suggest save and go all out.....way cheaper in the long run.

hey guys and gals im new to the jeep world 32 and finaly obtained my first xj. im in need of a lift and wasn't sure which route to go or where to start budget boost or save and go all out lol

Welcome.

You might want to move this discussion to the Modified Tech forum.

But anyway .... before giving any advice, we need to now how you plan to use the Jeep. DD only? Pure trail rig? Or a little of both?

And there IS middle ground between cheap budget boosts and "all out".

So let us know your plans for the Jeep and you'll get all kinds of advice - some of it might even be good. :laugh3:

S10 leaf pack mixed with a xj leaf pack and zj coils with coil adjusters would be about the cheapest way to go maybe f150 coils s10 leafs and f150 coils could be found at your junkyard.

Back