• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non chryslter part number for Renix A/C delete pullet bearing

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I got lucky today and found the coveted renix a/c delete pulley at the PNP on a no AC MJ. doesn't spin too great. I found the chrysler bearing/bushing part number, anyone have a non chrylser part number? I am trying to find something cheap on rock auto or something. Or maybe just go to NAPA auto.
this is what I have so far as a chrysler part number:

Ya, if you can get the bearing off take it to Napa and match it up and your good to go.

I thought I read somewhere that that bearing wasn't accessible?

Let us know how you do.

If you run out of options through normal channels, you can try what I do. I'm lucky I have a bearing supply shop (warehouse) nearby, they have access to just about any bearing on the planet. If you can bring the old bearing in with you, about the only info you'll need is the RPM. If *you* measure, your measurements have to be exact, a dial vernier caliper may not be good enough, micrometer is better. You may have to measure in millimeters.

This shop has saved me a ton of money, bearings are typically half the price of normal channels. The down side is, if it is really an odd size, it may take couple of weeks to get one.

These guys often deal in volume and aren't to happy about single bearing orders. Be patient, go in during off hours and shmooze a little. The same bearing shop I go to sells tools, I buy my tools there. I also tell them to drop my name when I refer somebody.

I got lucky today and found the coveted renix a/c delete pulley at the PNP on a no AC MJ. doesn't spin too great. I found the chrysler bearing/bushing part number, anyone have a non chrylser part number? I am trying to find something cheap on rock auto or something. Or maybe just go to NAPA auto.
this is what I have so far as a chrysler part number:

Go to NAPA - I believe it's Timken 203FF, or equivalent.

It may be pressed in easily with a pair of sockets and a vise.

Go to NAPA - I believe it's Timken 203FF, or equivalent.

It may be pressed in easily with a pair of sockets and a vise.

Hey 5-90, you are sure of that? I thought I ordered the bearing a while back but never did. I still need to order it. going to gut the a/c soon.

Cool. they are cheap, like 6$, Ill give it a shot.

You can also, get the pulley/bearing assey matched at your local parts store. A little more money most likely, but less work.

I also found renix ac delete pulley and bracket in the junkyard not too long ago.
It was indeed a 203ff that worked a replacement. The local o'reilly's had the bca brand for about $5.
Also, the idler pulley bearing is the same, did them both at the same time.

hellbent, I know you chimed in on my thread on the delete. Any chance you could snap a picture of your bearing and pulley while you have it out. I found a reference in an old thread to the pulley in a 93 as mopar number 53002903 it has a bushing bearing you can replace. just wondering what you are working with.

Back