• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Virtue Flat - Memorial Day Weekend 2014

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
Put it on your calendar. Memorial Day weekend (May 24-26) Virtue Flat, outside Baker City. It's 300+ miles from Portland so have a rig that can handle a cross-state drive. Tow rigs are your friend.

Are you planning a trip?

you just said a few days ago its not your thi..... Ya'know what ryan.. Just for that... I'm in! I'll make it happen!!

IN

I've been thinking of making a run out there lately. That date should give me more than enough time to get my rig setup

Anybody planning on doing this trip? Three weeks away and I'm kicking it into high gear to get everything ready

Sounds like a fun trip. I like seeing new places, and Virtue Flat's is suppose to have some good rock trails. Win, win.

I hope to have Phase2.0 complete, and dialed in by this trip.
Umm, yeah this didn't really go as planned. Plus there's no way in hell I can get that weekend off.

I really do want to explore this area eventually though. I'll be waiting for the trip report.

Back