• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Between 2 and 3.5 Lift

TuckerBell123

NAXJA Forum User
Hello NAXJA, I just bought a 1999 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 as my first car, I have been working on it so its ready go till i actually have my license. I have been considering adding a lift to it. I don't want to go over board, as it will just be for looks and sometimes woods riding. Without adding vibrations, as my brother had it up to 98 with few vibs (without my knowing). I have read some old post on RC, Rusty's, and RE and I have seen ups and downs to them, I would like some opinions on to what would be the best for my needs.

If this is wrong section Tell me where and ill gladly move it.

Ps love my jeep already.

Last edited:
I just purchased a rough country 3in with full leaf packs and love it so far I don't think it rides to bad. The shackle angle is not the best so the rear is a little stiff at first but not to bad and seems to be getting better. I did turn the kit into a x series 3in kit I ordered directly from rc $906 shipped. Here it is on 31's.
image_zps4c9db08a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps983c7333.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And now same lift on 35's

image_zps8264cef5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back