• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

December 7th x-mas tree run

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
I have been thinking of a tree run for 2013.. I came up with the best day for me and I would love to see you up there!

What: Xmas trees and snow wheeling (gravel roads)
When: Saturday December 7th @ 9am
Where: meet at the Estacada ranger station (595 NW Industrial Way
Estacada, OR 97023)
Requirements: None, Prepare for snow, expect it to be cold.. I suggest a CB radio and tow points at the least

The tree cutting permit is normally $5 dollars, we will leave the ranger station at 9:15a and head south to the hillockburn turn off. This is a great trip for kids!

(2009??)

09 it was!

S7304905_zps8cb59cd2.jpg

were still playing this trip by ear.

Bronze.

If be down for a "toys for Scott's tots"

Haha.. Let me know if I should post 5 wildly expensive wish lists:D

Well, I can still gather the toys at the ranger station and tally them up.

Scotts got lead on the trees I'll take it on the toys!!
:wierd:

So...... what do you all think about having a M&G toy drop off on the 14th. we could all rally up @ the drop off location then perhaps after a few photos we all grab a bite somewhere nearby?

Lets go over that in a "Meeting" scenario at the Estacada ranger station before we go up to get a tree!

If you guys do end up making a donation, can I suggest donating at a fire station? It would make a good photo op, several jeeps, a fire engine or two and a big pile of toys.

Works for me....... That had been the plan last year but didn't work out..... Will it work out this year...???

i would like to go to this. i have been looking for a good way to meet people lol, and just realized this section ...hehe better late than never :)

As man.. I don't think the 7th works.. want to bring the little lady and she would be back in town till later that day. I am her airport pick up ;)

Back