• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LED rock lights

831_xj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey so I snagged a few of these from my work.
697443C3-649B-4D9E-80B0-59BC532050E3-9087-0000037DB7246A78_zps561d2892.jpg

Got about 20
How does the wiring go for these? 30a relay and a switch? Any info or links?
Thanks

Not sure on brand I'll check later but we usually have Sloan LEDs. These look different though. They are super bright I tested them on a cordless drill battery outside last night.
They pull less than 1 amp should I even relay it? Not a pro in electrics :roll:

I would run the negative to a switch in the cab with a fuse on the positive at the battery.

I bought a bunch of these off dx.com for the same purpose about 18 months ago ... STILL haven't installed them... They sit in a box with my in-cab winch control, rear suck-down winch, and a couple other "someday" mods :banghead:

ill take some

I used to have some cheap driving lights on my front bumper but I took them off cuz they look cheesy. I'm hooking these rock lights up to my original fog light switch.

On another note I got these today digging through piles of LEDs.
3E54777F-9A9B-4567-8F66-1D585C14E01F-10644-0000049338866067_zpsf23e011b.jpg

Much bigger led and much nicer weatherproofing

I've been wanting to get these type of lights as well, just been too lazy to do the research on pricing blah blah blah. I've seen them on some rigs on some night runs they are pretty sweet.

Nice! Let us know how it goes. I've had a roll of LED's in my garage for about a year now that I keep putting off installing. Was excited when I got them for free and have just been lazy I guess...

Mine change to like 100 different colors which I'm not to excited about but you can lock them on solid white and free is free.

Back