• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have a friend in Europe?

Why don't you simply buy that one? They should ship to the US. It sounds cheap for all the hassle. (sorry I didn't read that you were having problems getting them to ship it)

Otherwise, ask the guy for the part #. You should then be able to get your local dealer to order it for you.

We have a guy who lives in the UK and Germany IIRC. He was in charge of the Fall Fling a couple of years ago. I can't remember is name, but searching the archives for Fall Fling back a couple of years may yield a result.

Last edited:
I just looked up his name and the guy I was thinking about was also Vince.

I contacted a seller in GB that listed lug nuts from an Orvis xj and got him to create a listing for me of the A-pillar speakers and and the spoiler/l.e.d. 3rd brake light.
He called it "breaking" instead of parting out.

The original listing I saw of his said he did not ship to U.S. but contacting him and letting him know he possibly had a part that was hard to find on this side of the pond helped me.
If this seller wont ship to you maybe find someone parting or breaking a euro xj and ask about the part you need through message.

Just a thought.

I am not making any promises but I work for the parent company of Euro Car Parts in London. We aren't very integrated with them yet as we just acquired them in the last year, but I will see if I can track down that bezel from their salvage division.

If anyone is interested i live 5minutes away from europes largest junkyard for us vehicles.
If anyone here wants anything i can go and take a look and see if they have it.

This is just a small part of their Jeep section:

Totally interested in 4 switch panel, rear fog switch, and possibly euro taillights for late XJ if you're willing to look. Vince, I got your PM and if cherokeex2 can't help I'll be in touch. What a great forum!

Euro taillights wont be a problem since every xj has them as "oem" here
I will give them a call on monday and se if they have the switchpanel and taillights, i will ask what they want for those parts and then pm you with it.

Back