• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Potluck

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
Main course TBD. Can we eat Brian's meat again? Brewery burgers? Both? Something new?

The SEC will provide plates, silverware, paper towels, cups.

Cnickgo-- Pasta side

I would love more of Brian's Meat. It was moist and delicious.

Cnickgo-- Pasta side
StumpXJ - Ed's favorite, Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler. Two of them this year.

I would love more of Brian's Meat. It was moist and delicious.

Cnickgo-- Pasta side

I believe Cobbler Chris is coming this year. I see a dutch oven cobbler cook-off in the works!

Cnickgo-- Pasta side
UNCC_99XJ - Not sure yet. Usually have no time to make something and wind up picking up last minute supplies that were forgotten. Can grab some 2-liter sodas (Beer is on your own)

I will make mac n cheese...and try to actually have it there on time.

I got the main dish covered. Someone will need to bring BBQ sauce and buns.

My meat goes best with nice soft buns, not the real big ones, not to small either.

My meat goes best with nice soft buns, not the real big ones, not to small either.

If you want we can bring some buns and BBQ sauce. Never had the famous "Brians meat" so guess we will be like everyone else and have a bite.

Brian's meat is delicious. Especially between the perfect buns...:eyes:

Jokes aside,

Thank you Brian for doing the main dish again. It is greatly appreciated and will be devoured!

I'm making Queso dip.

I'll bring the condiments..... What all you think we need Brian? Mustard, Mayo, Pickles?

Should we make a list of what everyone is bringing so that it can be added to as we go? Figure that might help keep it organized a bit

Should we make a list of what everyone is bringing so that it can be added to as we go? Figure that might help keep it organized a bit

Yea. I think I saw that started.

Cnickgo-- Pasta side
UNCC_99XJ - Not sure yet. Usually have no time to make something and wind up picking up last minute supplies that were forgotten. Can grab some 2-liter sodas (Beer is on your own)
045300-- Mac & Cheese
OutkastBoss-- Enchilada Casserole
BrianoHo-- Brian's Meat
Jeepguy91-- Buns and BBQ Sauce
KmanXJ5050-- Baked Potato Salad
FlexdXJ-- Queso Dip
IllianaXJ-- Dirt Pudding
Ghost-- Condiments

Cnickgo-- Pasta side
045300-- Mac & Cheese
OutkastBoss-- Enchilada Casserole
BrianoHo-- Brian's Meat
Jeepguy91-- Buns and BBQ Sauce
KmanXJ5050-- Baked Potato Salad
FlexdXJ-- Queso Dip
IllianaXJ-- Dirt Pudding
Ghost-- Condiments
Molly -- Bacon

Back