• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lost lake - feeler

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
3rd year in a row? DUHHHH!

I dont even need to hit nick up.. ! We're both a Hell yes!

I love this run!

Scott, Ray and I have been talking about camping/ice fishing then wheel out

Lets get this set up!!

Last edited:
This sounds pretty tempting... any idea when it would be taking place? I guess I'd have to get set up for snow camping. We camped up by Timothy Lake two weekends ago and man it was cold at night but totally worth it.

right but we should do 2 threads
That would be uber confusing. Just lay out all the details in the first post.

I will definitely try and make this run. However, I might be bumming rides early on, and then switching to snow shoes for the slow stuff. I have a feeling the Nail Salon is going to out of commission during this time.

right but we should do 2 threads

one for wheeling and camping ( so we can make it clear min's to bring)

and one just for the day trip guys
x2.. kinda.. Two groups Yes

It takes about 3 (+/-) hours to get to lost lake (last two times average)

Once there, We plan to camp at the lake.. so a group could leave camp together for the trip back out:roll:

Camping requirements should be simple, this will be a "Hypothermia run" if you will, So expect to be in a few feet of snow.. Dont show up with 1/2 tank of fuel and in New balance shoes and a hoodie...

:roll:

x2.. kinda.. Two groups Yes

It takes about 3 (+/-) hours to get to lost lake (last two times average)

Once there, We plan to camp at the lake.. so a group could leave camp together for the trip back out:roll:

Camping requirements should be simple, this will be a "Hypothermia run" if you will, So expect to be in a few feet of snow.. Dont show up with 1/2 tank of fuel and in New balance shoes and a hoodie...

:roll:

What the plans for the tow rig guys, Where are you going to leave them?

Back