• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bedliner

saltlife

NAXJA Forum User
I know this has come up quite a bit, but for a final decision...Duplicolor or Herculiner for XJ interior? Anybody have any opinions on both or preferences? They are about the same price for me.

Hurculiner is very rough. I picked up Upol's Raptor liner, you can tint it. I'm also doing microballoons at a 4:1 ratio and have a few local guys waiting for the results from that. I have a wheeling trip saturday and after that, I've got downtime on the rig for 5ish days for the bedliner to cure.

I used herculiner in mine. If you prep properly it'll take some serious abuse. just be smart and do not pull out the drain plugs. They are meant to be one time use and will be destroyed in the process and if you have an older XJ like mine (87) you'll find nobody makes replacements anymore.
Mine withstood having an 800lb gun safe slid across the surface. It is rough stuff though.

I painted a steel target stand with herculiner.

9mm, .45ACP, 1oz 12Ga slugs, and 00 12Ga buckshot dont harm it.

5.56mm goes through it and the steel like its made of cardboard.

Hurculiner is very rough. I picked up Upol's Raptor liner, you can tint it. I'm also doing microballoons at a 4:1 ratio and have a few local guys waiting for the results from that. I have a wheeling trip saturday and after that, I've got downtime on the rig for 5ish days for the bedliner to cure.

Microballoons for insulation? I'm doing the same thing, but painting the outside with it. I'm using Liner Xtreeme (a two part poly-urethane) and Hy-Tech's ceramic additive. I was just curious what you've heard about the effectiveness of the ceramic "micro-spheres".

Back