• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Elections - 2013

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Your favorite post whore here.

Starting Nov 1st, we will begin taking nominations for the National Election cycle that begins on Nov 15th.

If you are interested in thinking about running, consider it and make sure you have read the bylaws.

http://www.naxja.org/html/bylaws.htm

On the National side we will be electing 4 BOD-at-Large positions, these are two year terms. The BOD-at-large spots are primarily responsible for helping with the sponsorship program and maintaining contacts with 5 to 7 vendors through the national sponsorship program. They answer to the sponsorship coordinator in regards to the sponsorship program. If they don't make their contacts, then they will be recalled. They are also responsible to keep up with the regular business of the BOD, helping run the club, and being tasked with special projects as needed.

A separate nomination thread will be started in the members forum, so please don't start nominating people in this thread, I will delete it.

The current BOD members holding these positions are:
Director: Dirk "Cottontail" DeYoung 01/01/12 - 12/31/13
Director: Mark "sidewaysstarion" Nelson 01/01/12 - 12/31/13
Director: Alton "cal" Tuttle 01/01/13 - 12/31/13
Director: Jason "POLAR_JEEP_04 " Durbin 07/15/2013 - 12/31/13

Also, please note that many chapters will be holding elections at the same time for some or all of their officers. Please watch for those threads as well.

Thank you for your support of NAXJA and always feel free to PM me with any questions, I try to return PMs with in 24 hours or less.

A national election nomination thread will be posted Friday, Nov 1st in the afternoon between noon and 5pm eastern time in the members forum.

Nominations will run until elections start on Nov 15th.

Back