• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OktoberFest Feeler - Lets Wheel

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm bored with TSF. It's October, which means it's time for OktoberFest. Traditionally it's been at Evans Creek, but I'm up for Elbe Hills too. Both are about 2-3 hours north of Portland.

Any interest so far?

If so, I'm up for either October 26, or November 2. Personally I'd probably be up for camping Friday night, and then most likely return Saturday evening (this could change though). Just looking to get a good day run in before heading back to the "good ole TSF" for Thanksgiving.

Any takers?

I am probably up for some camping/wheeling on the 26th. I'm currently in China but should be home for the week of 10/23-10/31 before I go back. So 11/2 is definitely out for me but 10/26 could be good.

That's good to hear, Josh.

As of right now I think Scott and I are thinking Elbe for the 26th. I need to do some maintenance on my junk this weekend, but should be good to go.

I'll get some details posted soon.

That's good to hear, Josh.

As of right now I think Scott and I are thinking Elbe for the 26th. I need to do some maintenance on my junk this weekend, but should be good to go.

I'll get some details posted soon.

Elbe on the 26th sounds great. Count me in!

Back