• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heater blower problem

Boom1699

NAXJA Forum User
I'm sure there is already threads on this but my search didn't come up with anything I have a 93xj I've replaced the blower motor resistor the plug on the control switch as well as the switch itself as soon as I turn the heater on it blows the fuse the wires all look good as insulation goes ftpm what i can see anyway haven't done an ohm check yet because I I need a meter but is there any other connectors or electronic components that could have a short in the circuit is I'm open to ideas I'm running out of time winters on its way in nd

start looking for a wire with cracked or rubbed through insulation, sounds like you have a dead short somewhere.

That's what I was thinking is there a relay somewhere for the motor and If so where is it if its got one there could be either a short In the relay or the connector

Back