• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I see xj's in Bend, OR

diggerdave

NAXJA Forum User
I moved to Bend, OR about a year ago from Seattle and since I've been here I've seen LOTS of Jeeps around town. There are a lot of people here wrenchin' on their xj's and I want to find them! If you're in central Oregon and want to go wheelin or drink some beer and work on some jeep projects post a reply! :wantyou:

Tim Anderson just relocated there, and took his Company Jeep Tubes along with him.....
Look him up, and say hi!
He's a great guy, and loves to wheel.

hey so im new to this forum but i have a love for jeeps... neways i see yall from bend if you ever go to redmond stop in at smith rock brewing , if you love beers and food must try it my sister and brotherin law own it... anyways im building my 89 xj so far i rebuilt the drive lines rear end shock springs hubs seals wheeels tire.. i gotta do the ball joints still i pulled the renix engine out and im putting an h.o engine outta a 94 yj with bout 160xxx... i think im gunna keep it renix just because 1 its faster 2 i dont have a harness with ecm... also not sure if im gunna buy an lift kit or build my own 4 link yet ...

Bend resident here! I see a lot of xj some built some stock. my 1989 xj is in between

Back