• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MasterCraft Baja RS question

accusedslacker

NAXJA Forum User
I've decided to pony up the cash for these seats but I have one question. Is the lumbar option worthwhile? Does anyone have any experience with these seats with or without the lumber support? Thanks in advance, Mike

I have Baja RS drivers seat without the lumbar support. Its very comfortable. If you'd like to try it out, let me know. I'm in Orange County.

I had to go back to get the lumbar installed by mastercraft. For me it was worth it for the drivers side. The passenger side doesn't need it

i just ordered mine, xmas present to myself. =) So did you guys have the issue where the fat washer needed to be removed/cut-off, because it conflicted with the oem bracket vs. mastercraft's adapter? i saw that on another thread here.

I have them with the lumbar support, they are great, i wish they sat a bit lower with the mastercraft bracket, also the seat belt attachment point seems a bit far out and forward. but other than that the seats are soo much better than my stockers...

Yes - the fat washer / spacer on one side needs to be cut off to fit. I didn't get the lumbar support, so I can't compare the seats with and without, but even without it's a great seat. Much, much better than stock.

Real question... How MUCH did you pay?

Wow, with all the options I want this quickly becomes an $800 seat...........

I do like that they offer a 19" seat cushion, Corbeau's are too short to support my long legs.
bajars_dimensions.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 2012 at 4Wheel Parts I paid $377 each (Baja RS), plus $60 each for the XJ adapters. With tax came to $942 for the pair. I had to contact Mastercraft for missing hardware, but they sent it quickly. It was a sale, black only.

Back