• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

*** Who Wants To Win A Set Of BROWN DOG MOTOR MOUNTS!? ***

NW99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm sure some of you have heard that we had a couple items that didnt get here in time for the NW Fest Raffle....
One of those items is a set of Brown Dog Motor Mounts!

CU25720K2Crop1.jpg

You want em'? ....here's how you can get your hands on the prize.....

We can't really do another raffle, and a drawing would be too easy.
Pic contests are a little played out, and an essay contest reminds me of school too much.
So..... we're gonna do a video contest.

The Topic: How many people can you fit into your XJ?

packing-people-into-a-phone-booth1.jpg

The Rules:
  • Contest is open to all NWC forum users (member or not - BOD are not eligible)
  • It must be YOUR XJ
  • It must be a current video (show in the video something with the date on it - news paper, cell phone, etc...)
  • The people in the video must all be 18 or older (wouldn't be fair to cram 37 four year olds into a jeep)
  • Participants must be real (no blow up dolls, or cardboard cutouts)
  • The roof must be intact and the doors and rear hatch must be shut when all participants are inside
  • The video must show each person getting in one by one (so you may want to have someone walk around with the camera as each one gets in)
  • Time limit: 5 minutes - from the time the first person gets in to the last door shutting... (this may take a few practice runs.)

Those who want this prize bad enough will get creative.
Extra points awarded for the person who uses nothing but circus midgets.
Contest will be open for TWO WEEKS.
No submissions will be accepted after midnight October 4th.
Winner will be announced Monday October 7th.
Video submissions or link to the video must be submitted in THIS thread.

In the rare case of a tie, we'll do a live Roshambo contest or something, I dunno, we'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.

If you are uncertain about what you may or may not be able to get away with, - it may be a good idea to PM me instead of posting here, as your idea MAY be allowed, but if made public may give your fellow contestants an advantage.

Disclaimer: NAXJA, the NWC, or any of it's members are not, and will not be held liable for any injuries or deaths that occur during this event. Any damages incurred during the participation of this contest are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner(s). By participating in this contest you agree to the terms & rules outlined above.

GOOD LUCK!

I don't think I am going to win this one. I just asked all the guys in the shop at work if they would do it and they just kind of stared at me.

Wtf from an mj owner. I say to make it fair it should be person to cubic foot ratio. Naxja is for xj and mj owners. It is not ok to discriminate against the gays, the blacks, or the mj owners!!!

eta2uzys.jpg

Last edited:
That's true Ben but it seems NAXJA treats MJ owners like second class citizens. Maybe because it doesn't say NAMJA at the top of the page... :)

Not a NWC member but I'm curious. You said everyone must be 18 or older but what about a troop of circus midgets?

The Rules:
  • Contest is open to all NWC forum users (member or not - BOD are not eligible)
  • It must be YOUR XJ
  • It must be a current video (show in the video something with the date on it - news paper, cell phone, etc...)
  • The people in the video must all be 18 or older (wouldn't be fair to cram 37 four year olds into a jeep)
  • Participants must be real (no blow up dolls, or cardboard cutouts)
  • The roof must be intact and the doors and rear hatch must be shut when all participants are inside
  • The video must show each person getting in one by one (so you may want to have someone walk around with the camera as each one gets in)
  • Time limit: 5 minutes - from the time the first person gets in to the last door shutting... (this may take a few practice runs.)
Those who want this prize bad enough will get creative.

Extra points awarded for the person who uses nothing but circus midgets.
Contest will be open for TWO WEEKS.
No submissions will be accepted after midnight October 4th.
Winner will be announced Monday October 7th.
Video submissions or link to the video must be submitted in THIS thread.

In the rare case of a tie, we'll do a live Roshambo contest or something, I dunno, we'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.

If you are uncertain about what you may or may not be able to get away with, - it may be a good idea to PM me instead of posting here, as your idea MAY be allowed, but if made public may give your fellow contestants an advantage.

Disclaimer: :NAXJA:, the NWC, or any of it's members are not, and will not be held liable for any injuries or deaths that occur during this event. Any damages incurred during the participation of this contest are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner(s). By participating in this contest you agree to the terms & rules outlined above.

GOOD LUCK!

there i fixed it for you. :rtm: hasta

The xj is in Whitney's name and what's she going to do with motor mounts?

Your getting married so what's hers is yours and visa versa. So technically its half you XJ. And when you win them the motor mounts will be half hers also. So you can split them up, one Brown Dog motor mount in each rig. :)

Back