• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rusty's tb200 track bar bushings

fuzzydog

NAXJA Forum User
Let's assume for a minute that I am one of the few retards still using a Rusty's track bar and that I need to replace the axle side m02327 bushing.

Let us further assume that I live in Canada and don't want to pay $35+ in shipping for a $10 bushing (truth be told, I would pay the $35 shipping and actually buy 2 bushings. But $35 is the UPS standard rate and we all know what happens when UPS standard gets delivered in Canada - major customs/handling/butt rape fees)

So are there any options for me? Is there a commonly available poly bushing that is the same size as the M02327?

FWIW - the trackbar is the TB200 with a poly bushing on both ends and the drop bracket at the frame end (nicely reinforced by the PO). It has served me well for several years now.

Lets just assume for a minute that I happen to live in Canada, in BC for that matter. And that I picked up my old rusty's tracbar for $20 so I also paid that fee and ordered a few sets of bushings as spare so the fee was less painful. Now, let's also assume I have switched to a 3/4" heim tracbar and my highly modified rusty's trac bar sits getting dusty right next to those spare bushings .... wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more.

SO, since we've finished assuming all this is true ... shoot me a PM and I'll save you from wishing you had lube while waiting for the UPS dude to do his thing.

Back