• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question about "Rig of the Month"....

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this so if it needs to be directed elsewhere, let me know.

I really don't want to sound like a whiner but my rig was voted September's Rig of the Month and it was only on the home page for 8 days. I'm really proud of the fact that I received so many votes and really wanted to see my rig posted here. I had hoped to let my friends and relatives see the Rig of the Month feature but the Giveaway XJ notice is the only thing on the home page.

Is there a particular reason as to why the the rest of the home page was deleted rather than moved down below the Giveaway announcement?

Sorry, but I'm feeling a bit cheated. Again, I'm not trying to stir up problems, just wondering if I can get a little bit of time added to my "15 minutes of fame". :D

Thanks,
Troy

The last update *broke* the inclusion of articles in to the Home page (as well as several other modifications). Right now am looking at either putting the *hacks* back in to the code.... or updating to vB3. Either way, I hope to have it going soon.

Looks like you did a fine job of fixing it! :D

Thank You Mr. Forum Fixer!

Back