• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No spark

section9kid

NAXJA Forum User
94 XJ 4.0
Driving and it shut off.
Fast clicking from the asd and fuel pump relays when i turn the key on.
I seen the o2 sensor was crushed and bent. replaced it and the clicking stopped however i still have no spark. chaecked all fuses, nothing is blown.
Please help!

maybe that asd relay is now crap ? (heater circuit from o2 shorted) surprised a fuse in the power distribution box isn't fried. ? all I got...

There are numerous posts on the topics you are inquiring about.
Try doing a search and you will turn up a lot of good information.

Unfortunately, NAXJA search can't handle any search with three or less characters.

Try "crank sensor" instead of CPS.

Your issue sounds like thermal failure of the CPS--a common problem before they fail completely.

LINK TO "STICKY" about using NAXJA search and a workaround for the three character issue: http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=80053

PS--if you scroll down a thread to the very bottom there is always a few links to similar threads based on keywords.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, NAXJA search can't handle any search with three or less characters.

Try "crank sensor" instead of CPS.

Just do a search for "cps*" which uses the * as a wild character that includes a space. Then you can search for 3 or fewer characters.

Back