• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough country products

Supposedly they changed the bushing material that was prone to failing and the problem was fixed. I haven't heard of any bad reports as of late from my brother or my friend that run them. But remember there are better options out there so pay for what will suit your needs.

I have the X-Flex arms on my LJ. On for a year so far and no issues.
They come disassembled and you have to assemble them yourself, but that didn't take too long and allowed me to understand how to rebuild them if I need to.

Note: use something like white grease or vaseline to pre-lube the joint before assembly.

Rough country has a lifetime warranty on their products....... If you wrench on it yourself buy their stuff and dont look back. I had some shipping related issues where components were lost between thier facility and my house. They had the stuff i needed overnighted at no charge and in my hands at no charge. Good customer service at a great price point. These guys will take care of you.

I have been running their 4.5" Short Arm X Flex kit and have NO issues except for one. My rear shocks blew out, I got with them on their chat IM, told them what was wrong, sent them a copy of the invoice and a picture of what the shock looked like and they 2 day mailed me a new set. I know there are more quality kits out there but for me RC suits my wheeling needs.

I've given rough country a try too many times.

Each time I always open the box and find disappointment.

Great customer service, Best warranty. Low quality parts.

After installing a rough country long arm lift on a friends jeep, I ordered my Clayton Offroad lift. When my kit arrived it looked stout enough for a diesel tow rig, Meanwhile the rough country trac bar..looked like a dipstick tube for a Honda...

Back