• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16.5" Hummer Tires and wheels?

unhitched

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone run 16.5 H1 tires and wheels? I am looking at moving up to 37 inch tires on my jeep and I have found that several places recenter H1 wheels to basically any bolt pattern and sell H1 37's for about 125, seems like a heck of a deal? My only concern would be that they have too high of a load rating for my Jeep, also that being said they are probably a bit heavier than the 17" version

anyone have an experience with them?

H1 37's tires suck on every terrain, theres a reason there so cheap

ROBZ why do you say that there are 3 or 4 different tires to choose from, BFG, and 2 Goodyear MT. I thought they were so cheap because they were military surplus, rather than new

as far as the 16.5 bead, i did not think that would be an issue as along as you were using the run flat insert. which seems like it would be much better than a regular beadlock

I have ran them on a full size chevy. there a load range d tire.there cheap cuse most have weird tread wear or a screw or nail in the tread, or dry rot. if aired down far enough(think 3-4 lbs or less. they will get fair traction, better if you hot knife them. oh ya there really heavy your not going to be able to just throw the spair on the roof it will take 2-3 people to get it up there.

I've seen both good years in action and they were both garbage, what axles are you running like its been said there a heavy tire

Back