• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gear set from craigslist

dfarmxj

NAXJA Forum User
So, which one of you guys swooped up the $200 front and rear 4.10 gear sets (d30/35)
Off of craigslist? That was a smoking deal. I almost bought it, even though I've got a 8.25 in the back of mine. By the time I talked myself out of it, and talked my buddy into trying to get them for his zj, they were gone. Lol

Assuming you and your buddy have factory axles and depending on what those gears are for one of you may have been dissapointed.

Most XJs use reverse cut gears and ZJs use standard cut gears in the D30 so you cant just use any D30 gear set.

Also IMO unless the gears were new and/or come with install kits $200 isn't a very good deal, you can get a brand new set of USA standards for just slightly more then that.

Assuming you and your buddy have factory axles and depending on what those gears are for one of you may have been dissapointed.

Most XJs use reverse cut gears and ZJs use standard cut gears in the D30 so you cant just use any D30 gear set.

Also IMO unless the gears were new and/or come with install kits $200 isn't a very good deal, you can get a brand new set of USA standards for just slightly more then that.
Not to mention you spent more that $1.00 on a D35:bs:

Back