• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2013 TSF Summer Campout

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
Well its that time again. Time for some good ol'e fun in the sun, NAXJA style!

Who: All are welcome, member or not.
What: This is an all weekend camp out. Wheel during the day, enjoy the circle around the camp fire at night.
When: Main days are Saturday Sep. 7th, and Sunday the 8th. I'm sure some will start to arrive Friday to claim their sites.
Where: Camping/Staging will be done at Browns Camp. From Highway 6, just follow the signs into the Campground along Beaver Dam Rd. There's a good amount of camp sites available, but they fill up fast. We usually try to get sites #7, #8, #9 (on the corner).
Fees: Browns Camp charges a fee per night. $10 per night, plus $2 per extra vehicle. Share a spot with someone and split the cost!
Game plan: No game plan, we're winging it! :D

Post up if your in, and what your plan is.

TSF is a blast to wheel when it's wet, but it's even more fun when it's dry. :cool:
IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

May come with Bonus Activities :D

I hope to see the whole Gang out for this one, it is always a GREAT time.

Bronze.

Damn, gonna miss out.... I'll still be on the Rubicon.
Have fun guys, this should be a great time!

I'll be damned if I don't make at least one run before the summers out, just need to get a few things done(lower control arms, 31"s, front drive shaft)

For this run Larry, as long as it's dry, ....what you have will hook up fine.
Get out there, camp, and run some trails!

Someone needs to do a rain dance. If the heat wave continues into September ohv use may be banned in the forest.

Someone needs to do a rain dance. If the heat wave continues into September ohv use may be banned in the forest.

See here's what I dont get. They push all this fire safety in the forest, and yet on Saturday we find a fire and no one around to watch it. One spark, a little wind and there ya go.

NWC Summer Campout Photo Scavenger Hunt.

5 points will be awarded for each photo opp. scores of 2.5 or 5 points will be awarded on each photo. With 2 bonus points per opp. (see assignments) one photo entry per opp. One participant per jeep. Open to all who want to play. Pictures must be taken Friday and Saturday of the run, no previous pics will be allowed. Points will be added and totaled by the BOD at the end of Saturday's day run. Then they will be compared to each of the group’s participants to find the winners.

· 1st Prize: Brown dog Motor mount Set 84-01 jeep Cherokee
· 2nd Prize: $100 GC to MEANGREEN alternators and starters, and a warn cable pull.
· 3Rd Prize: Airaid Key lanyard, : NWFest T-shirt (of chosen size, m-2xl), and 2 Nwc stickers

I will have copies of the scavenger hunt in hand Friday at camp. as soon as you have your form and your good with the rules, you may start.
Best of luck :looser: I could use some new motor mounts

Bronze.

Come hell or high water, we're in... even if I have to crutch my way up there!!! Doing pretty good, driving now, but only automatics, so Teresa will be pilot and me as navigator ... hopefully it will be dry, cuz we're wearing 31" AT's with about 20%... anybody have a set of 31's laying around? They're for a really good cause!!! ;-)

Come hell or high water, we're in... even if I have to crutch my way up there!!! Doing pretty good, driving now, but only automatics, so Teresa will be pilot and me as navigator ... hopefully it will be dry, cuz we're wearing 31" AT's with about 20%... anybody have a set of 31's laying around? They're for a really good cause!!! ;-)

party1:. I look forward to seeing you there man. glad you are doing to well!

So not all the coolest dudes in NAXJA have facebook. So post up the details of where the new location is. So I can find it!!

So not all the coolest dudes in NAXJA have facebook. So post up the details of where the new location is. So I can find it!!

details for what Kenny? im confused. we will be camped at browns in the same sites as years past. on the corner by the stream

Bronze.

Back