• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Viper alarm system

bmikes

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, how do you disarm a viper alarm system?
pasa4u8a.jpg

This is the controller, it's my girlfriends dads jeep yj and he doesn't know how to do it because the jeep is new to him

Thanks!

one button is unlock the other is lock

press it twice if the car beeps its locked and armed. press the other button twice both doors should be unlocked and alarm disabled

I have a viper alarm that uses that remote. The "I" button is for both arm and disarm. Usually one chirp for arm and two for disarm (it may be the reversed depending on the model?) . The "II" button is for accesories like a trunk pop etc. Also if you press the II button just before the I button, it arms/disarms silently with no chirps. If the parking lights flash, you should be able to tell which it is doing.

This is for the alarm model that I have. I don't know if other viper models use the same remote but use the buttons differently. Such as what somkinu said in a previous post.

I have a viper alarm that uses that remote. The "I" button is for both arm and disarm. Usually one chirp for arm and two for disarm (it may be the reversed depending on the model?) . The "II" button is for accesories like a trunk pop etc. Also if you press the II button just before the I button, it arms/disarms silently with no chirps. If the parking lights flash, you should be able to tell which it is doing.

This is for the alarm model that I have. I don't know if other viper models use the same remote but use the buttons differently. Such as what somkinu said in a previous post.

thats what mines for.. 1 is armed one press locks doors no alarm.. press 1 twice and horn honks locking doors and arming alarm .

button two is one press disarms alarm press it twice and all doors are unlocked.

if you can get me the model number on th ebrain I can tell ya everything you want lol looking to disarm it permanently (or vallet mode) or just how to arm/disarm?

How to disarm permanently would be awesome. How do I find the ebrain?

It's just the brain, not the "ebrain" hehe. That was just a typo if you see the "the" is missing the "e".

Common locations for installers to hide the brain module is under the dash. Look for a black box approx 3"x4" with wires going into it marked "viper" "python" "DEI" etc. I'll probably be zip tied or taped up there somewhere. It should look like its not factory installed..

It's just the brain, not the "ebrain" hehe. That was just a typo if you see the "the" is missing the "e".

Common locations for installers to hide the brain module is under the dash. Look for a black box approx 3"x4" with wires going into it marked "viper" "python" "DEI" etc. I'll probably be zip tied or taped up there somewhere. It should look like its not factory installed..

Okay cool, ill look for it tonight. Thanks man!

Back