• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Schedule

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
It is imperative that you are on time for the drivers meeting completely ready to hit the trail. Rigs should be lined up prior to the driver's meeting. Group leaders please lead by example. Being prompt and keeping to schedule will get people the most time on the trails.

Thursday (unofficial day)

Mid morning lead out ride for those who are there.
After dinner I will have my SWR meter and multimeter and will offer a CB tuning session to have people ready for the trails.

Friday:

9:00-9:15 gather for the drivers meeting
9:15-9:30 driver/safety meeting
9:30 first group heads up mountain
10:00 last group goes up the mountain
10:00-? Wheeling. Return time is up to the group leaders.
6:30 Potluck and group photo

Saturday:

9:00-9:15 gather for drivers meeting
9:15-9:30 driver/safety meeting
9:30 first group heads up the mountain
10:00 last group heads up the mountain
10:30 to 4:00 wheeling
4:30 back in camp
6:30 catered meal
7:15 awards
7:30 raffle

Last edited:
What about a group photo somewhere?

Are we meeting at Putney or Evarts? I'm staying in Cumberland, not sure how far away that is.

You are on the right side of the mountain for where everything is happening. You are 8 miles down the road from Putney. It's another 8 from there to Harlan.

Last edited:
You are on the right side of the mountain for where everything is happening. You are 8 miles down the road from Putney. It's another 8 from there to Harlan.

I'm staying the 5th/6th at a roach motel called "The Plaza". I understand Cumberland has some good breakfast places!

I'm staying in the field on Thursday night and sleeping in the Commander though. How much does that cost? Do they have a shower/bathrooms?

I also might need someone to follow me to the motel Friday evening in my Heep so I can check in and drop of the XK/trailer.

Back