• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Group photo

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Are we going to have one this year?

I was thinking it would be cool to have everyone meet out at helicopter pad. That would be s great spot for a picture.

Flex a group photo would be very cool but it would be very difficult and unlikely to gather all the groups at one spot at one time. That will take a lot of wheeling time away from people and realistically someone is going to be broke on the trail and delay a group. maybe we could get everyone together in the field at the campground and elevate a photographer.

Flex a group photo would be very cool but it would be very difficult and unlikely to gather all the groups at one spot at one time. That will take a lot of wheeling time away from people and realistically someone is going to be broke on the trail and delay a group. maybe we could get everyone together in the field at the campground and elevate a photographer.
The field in the evening would likely be the easiest way. There is just so much land to cover in Harlan. I understand.

The big field at the campground Saturday is going to the best easiest time to get one. Just my .02.

Back