• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I wish it would last. new problem. jerking

cz94xj

NAXJA Forum User
Ok iv posted several times on here I find the issue thanks to all of you who help out really appreciate. But it seems it doesn't last long before another issue comes up. Utsbnice while it last. Its defenitly a love hate relationship. So witj that being said the other day I was at a stop and when I was ready to go I pressed on the gas pedal but it sounded like it was in neutral and then jerked and drove off. Thisbtime I'm clueless to what it can be its been doing this the past couple days now. Its. 1994 2wd 4.0 please let me know as what this can be asap I drive it everyday and can't afford not to. Ill reply asap and thanks again

First off I would check the tranny fluid. Check the level and the condition. Check it at operating temperature (hot) with the engine running, in Park. It should be bright cherry red. Not brown, not low.

Do that, report back.

First off I would check the tranny fluid. Check the level and the condition. Check it at operating temperature (hot) with the engine running, in Park. It should be bright cherry red. Not brown, not low.

Do that, report back.

Agree.

Dex III is good for a MAX of 30,000 miles. Each time the transmission is overheated you cut the fluid's life BY HALF.

Do that, report back.

Ok ill be off work in about 20mins and check it when I get home its a 15mins drive

Do that, report back.

Ok so apperently my girlfriend has been driving with no fluid she's the one who drives it I have my own jeep so I gues this would be the issue low tranny fluid or none at all wtf

I always do bro its mandatory I tuaght her all the same stuff I do and she stil cant doit

:lecture: Women are different than men...they won't do things the same way you do it, no matter how important you think it is...it's a blessing AND a curse.

Hopefully you didn't teach her to spell

:lecture: Women are different than men...they won't do things the same way you do it, no matter how important you think it is...it's a blessing AND a curse.
l

You sound like a guy that's been married a while.
After 37 years, I'm still trying to figure out how my wife thinks.

Back