• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF this weekend

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
Alright yalls, i need the who's who and the where's where on TSF this weekend. im in for a day trip at the very least. possably camp but im not shure on that yet. i may or may not drag up the sleeper for a night or two. id like to wheel, id also like to helpout with the trail sorting. anywho, let me know, Hook a homie up:wave:

more to come, and i hopw to see some friendly faces this weekend!

Bronze.

We are going up Saturday early morning and camping with my other club. Wheeling hard Saturday and Sunday and I am coming home late Sunday night. I don't know our camping location yet but I can let you know as soon as I find out. I normally run on channel until told otherwise. I will be driving a a Green 96 dodge ram dully towing my red 98 XJ on the trailer. That's all the info I have at this point. Good luck John

We are going up Saturday early morning and camping with my other club. Wheeling hard Saturday and Sunday and I am coming home late Sunday night. I don't know our camping location yet but I can let you know as soon as I find out. I normally run on channel until told otherwise. I will be driving a a Green 96 dodge ram dully towing my red 98 XJ on the trailer. That's all the info I have at this point. Good luck John

:thumbup:, thanks for the heads up.

Bronze.

I am heading up on sat morning prob get there around 9ish. joining friends who will be there. You are more than welcome to join us. its a real family enviroment. kids and all. I'm pretty much the only one not capable to run anything more than dirt roads so the group will most likely be playing hard. The camping part is always a good time too, Shawn brings a smoker with him and we really get down with the good grub. I know we'll be at browns but don't yet know which camp site.

sweet. a buddy of mine is interested in bringing up his quads. (were learning) but i dont want to intrude on anyone. ill probably venture out to find a camp after they arive. im kinda playing it by ear, id like to hook up with the PW crew and run some trails sat. but agin i dont want to intrude on anyone. i know it going to be packed in the forest, so im comming with 0 expectations :D.

i just want to play!
Bronze.

yeah, we did alyssa. we found the pw camp once. had other people with us, so we found our own camp. the forest was more packed with class II atv's than id ever seen befor. i got scard that we would get stuck on the trail for hrs, stuck behind lines of jeeps, looking for you guies. we decided to take the quads for the day saturday and look for you. came up empty handed.
sunday we decided to take the jeep out, i blew a front u-joint, and a rear tire on Fb5. had to turn around after that and head for camp. we looked on cb ch25, 26, 4, 7, 6.... came up empty handed agin.

we were looking forward to meeting up with you on the trails. things just dident pan out. tessa will tell you about out trip home AHAHAHAHAHA!. there will be a next time soon. sux we missed the group.

Bronze.

Back