• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Murfreesboro

G

Is anyone in here anywhere close to Murfreesboro, TN? I'm new to off-roading and looking for someone that is: A) an experienced off-roader, and B) an expert on XJx or at least has a stronger than normal interest in this particular vehicle.

Regards,
Robert
[email protected]

Tinkering

I'm just looking for someone to give me a hand working on my XJ and teach me a bit about off-roading. Are there any rides or clubs around here? I found one in Manchester and I'll probably go to their next meeting.

murf/xj

Robert, i live in Lavergne and have just recently started my xj build up. Like you i am relativly new to the sport but ican tell you what i have incountered with the lift etc. A great place for service and such for off road work is essintialy offroad right there in murfreesboro on lokey ave. They installed my lift and do custom fabrication. If you need any more info email me at [email protected] and i will give you my phone#. Steve. :)

I'm in Franklin...work in the 'boro

Feel free to contact me also. I'm not doing much now until the XJ becomes our 3rd vehicle. I've seemed to learn alot by trial and error.

Dirk DeYoung
NAXJA member #176
1985 XJ "Cottontail"
1996 ZJ "The Truck"
"It's not farmland without farmers."

Back