• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

central gathering area?

cabz

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
since this is gonna be my first trip to the crawl since tellico i figured i would ask, is there a central spot for us to yap about the days events , drink and generaly relax. the crawfords we had the pavilion and a couple of close camp sites . I am not familiar with the layout of the campgound there . if there is a central spot how close is it to the cabins and the putney trail head?

All the cool kids will be hanging around the giant lime green school bus.

:cheers:

Right as you pull in is a large open area where the office and bathrooms are and where tents and rvs set up, most of the shenanigans happen there.

The cabins range from within a 100yards or so of that field up to the big cabin which is further than most want to walk, a minute or so driving.

The campground is on the trailhead.

The road up the mountain is about a 5-7 min drive to the first obstacles.

Welcome!

Come round the green bus and have a beer!

Big green bus it is!:cheers::cheers:

Should I be scared if the big green bus starts to grow wings and begins to talk to me?

since this is gonna be my first trip to the crawl since tellico i figured i would ask, is there a central spot for us to yap about the days events , drink and generaly relax. the crawfords we had the pavilion and a couple of close camp sites . I am not familiar with the layout of the campgound there . if there is a central spot how close is it to the cabins and the putney trail head?

You are welcome at my site. Anyone is welcome there actually.

All the cool kids will be hanging around the giant lime green school bus.

:cheers:

That is debateable! :cheers:

Should I be scared if the big green bus starts to grow wings and begins to talk to me?

Yea I would definately keep that to myself and enjoy the conversation!

Back