• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thinking food

Re: Re: Thinking food

Hey you guys want to meet up in the morning(tuesday) for breakfast? I am thinking 9/9:30

Just posted in the other thread... I'm good for 9

Pfft....you realize some of us still have jobs...No thanks to our government

Maybe you should find a better job then.I made so much money when i was younger i can take off most days, heck 7 days a week now.:D It pays to live in the desert and know all about cooling.;)

Hey we are meeting again in the morning if you would like to join us? They have good food and good prices for us rich, i mean poor folks.Plus they have speed bumps for us to flex on.It is just to cool to flex out on them bumps man.I almost rolled it the other day.:scared:

I don't have money to carelessly throw around on needless things, I have a jeep to finish.

I don't have money to carelessly throw around on needless things, I have a jeep to finish.

Dam i didn't know you are doing stand up comedy for a living now.:roflmao:. You know i would buy you breakfast.Thats the least i could do for you.Heck i may need your help one day on something.:D

Back