• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

man we got

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
High Winds tonight:scared:. I mean i have seen cows flying thru my yard tonight, yep they are a blowing out here.I've heard they hit over 80 this afternoon. So if one of you guys down valley could do me a favor and grab my yard for me.I'll pay you gas money to bring it back.LOL:cheers:

It's allll in my backyard Scott... all afternoon we were laugh'n think'n about the Fest...
Last night wasn't too bad noise wise... I think the wind helped... really didn't hear much today & this eve... :D... now it's time for the busses, which are MORE annoying... :mad:

Curt

High Winds tonight:scared:. I mean i have seen cows flying thru my yard tonight, yep they are a blowing out here.I've heard they hit over 80 this afternoon. So if one of you guys down valley could do me a favor and grab my yard for me.I'll pay you gas money to bring it back.LOL:cheers:

Hope your house stays in the state, Scott. If I see anything here in Phoenix that looks like yours, I'll grab it and bring it with me to SoCal Fest.

David Bricker / SYR - PHX

Word I got from boots on the ground at coachella is they are pretty well sandblasted, but still going.

Huge sand storm, its all just lingering in the air and you cant see shit. I feel like Im gonna get SARS or something with the air quality being so shitty!

Thats it.I can't find my front yard this morning.I think somebody stole it or the wind took it away.HOLY CRAP it is still blowing hard out here and i got to go to the city, this is going to suck having to get into town today.Looks like the closed most of the main roads that lead into town.:bawl:

Stay safe, Scott, and check for stuff like this once the nasty wind dies down. :D

The-Wizard-of-Oz-House-on-witch.jpg

It's more dusty down valley & blowing sand up near Scott... Coachella pusses !!
GTFO !!! if you can't hang...
I'm a few tenths of a mile to the N. and it's more dust... up at Mc Neal's the news just posted 68 mph winds...

I think I hate the people more than the dirt...

Curt

It's more dusty down valley & blowing sand up near Scott... Coachella pusses !!
GTFO !!! if you can't hang...
I'm a few tenths of a mile to the N. and it's more dust... up at Mc Neal's the news just posted 68 mph winds...

I think I hate the people more than the dirt...

Curt
i can picture you standing out in your front yard (or dirt patch) with a hose shaking your fist yelling "get off my lawn, you punk kids!"
:D

i can picture you standing out in your front yard (or dirt patch) with a hose shaking your fist yelling "get off my lawn, you punk kids!"
:D

Almost HA !! fortunately I'm on a cul de sac... and the neighborhood has security during the events...
The first few years we had some oddddd hippy-wicken-dope smoke'n freaks wandering around...

Just heard a week or so ago they'll be having two more events in the fall...:rolleyes:

Curt

Crap i think i am in Kansas now.I know i lost a crap load of paint on my jeep and a windshield too.
As soon as this wind dies down I'll be in touch with some folks about repairs on the old house.So much for a roof that's good for 85 plus winds.LOL.

Back