• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Payette Draw May 3rd & 4th

Tuffnuttz

NAXJA Forum User
Who wants to come up to the high country (5500 feet) and wheel where it's cool? Pot luck dinner Saturday night. Who's in? :party:

From the 260 split in Payson (Mcdonalds) make a right. follow through Star valley, continuing up the rim to the Tonto Village turn off. Make a left at the tonto village turn off and follow control rd to Pyeatt Draw rd. make the left on Pyeatt Draw rd and camp will be about 2 miles in on the right.

We will be up there the 1st thru the 5th. This is ArizonaXJ's 15th anniversary!!

We will have a pot luck sat night, and a raffle with all proceeds going to AZOHCV.

Dave

Let me borrow your truck, trailer, and the freshly built xj and I will do thorough testing of the beast. I will be sure to give you full, detailed feedback of how it goes. Just make sure that the tow rig and the jeep are fueled up and ready to go. Youre welcome.:firedevil

Back