• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hook Creek to John Bull Trail... here's a vid

That is a nice video! Not aired down, wow that says a lot for those tires, looks like you never really lost any traction for being aired up! Just wondering but have you ever heard any one attempting JB in snow?

for being an A/T the Falken Wildpeaks definitely perform really well.. especially being that JB has alot of loose soot/sand/dirt

I don't know of anyone doing JB in the snow as this was actually the first time ever running that trail... it definitely would be interesting/fun to try it in the snow though!

Yeah I'd almost think it would need to be done east bound! Sorry about my pics earlier I got carried away with some pics I found on the camera. I asked JeeperJohn to delete them as I did not want to take anything away from your post. Thanx for sharing the video! Any way nice video!

Last edited:
nice vid. I love that color jeep. looks like the RK longarm works great!

Nice driving, you making it to socal fest?

Id like to take a look at those tires

not sure when that is?? or where it is either?? can u fill me in on that..

nice vid. I love that color jeep. looks like the RK longarm works great!

thanks man, yeah I'm super happy with the RK kit... it's got TONS of flex.

what muffler is that it sounds good

it's a dynomax 2.5" bullet muffler.. i have a build thread on pirate with pics and more specs.. just look for "goldrush" in the cherokee section.

Nice video!! Where is "Hook Creek"? Is that another name for Dishpan? Looks like you went West to East. How did you like doing John Bull in that direction? I have ran the trail many times but never in reverse (at least not that I remember). It seems like it would be easier but maybe not.

Last edited:
Back