• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 wheeling april 13,2013 sat, maybe camp?

adamjmiranda

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone down to go out on the 13th? Somewhere not too far I was thinking, Calico the farthest or off hodge road, San Jacinto, or near apple valley, (already did cleghorn want to do something different). So if anyone has been on any of these or wants to go please respond thank you.

We are camping in calico on the 12th and 13th keep an I open for my gold xj probably won't get to crazy wheeling this time though I will have my kids with me.

dam. my bday is the 13th, planning on going Sunday hitting silver wood and dishpan. I know a big group going up Calico too the 14th, but my sliders won't be ready by then... have fun and post pictures!

Dang, I'd love to get out, but that weekend is shot for me. :)
X2.. Gotta get ready for SoCal Fest.. so much to do, with such little time :smoker:
dam. my bday is the 13th
NICE! Same here :cheers:

Unfortunately i have to work so that screws my morning up... oh wait, that might be the previous night of drinking that will do that. Work just gets me out of bed. LOL

Back