• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking For Car Alarm Installer

Monkey55

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,

Is there anyone on NAXJA that installs car alarms? I'm not looking for referrals. I'm looking for a NAXJA or SoCalXJ member who installs alarms.

This is not for a Jeep. It's for an old car.

I've been to a few alarm shops and came across some shady characters that I don't trust. I need/want to use someone that we know.

Also, I'm not looking for suggestions or advice to install it myself.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
E

My brother has done quite a few, he's into stereo/alarm stuff....does very nice clean work and knows plenty about how to treat an old ride.

If you can't find anyone closer, let me know and i'll ask him.

Hi E,

I know this post is a week old (I should visit the forum more often) but if you are still looking for someone I sell and install Viper, Python and Avital car alarms. I am also a hot rodder and sort of specialize in vintage cars.

I have been installing for 20 years and worked in the industry for Viper then Kicker for 15 of those years. In am in Fullerton. Alarms are a side job for me now but if I can help give me a call.

Toby
405-612-8035

My brother has done quite a few, he's into stereo/alarm stuff....does very nice clean work and knows plenty about how to treat an old ride.

If you can't find anyone closer, let me know and i'll ask him.

Hey John.

I'll keep him in mind. Thanks...

Hi E,

I know this post is a week old (I should visit the forum more often) but if you are still looking for someone I sell and install Viper, Python and Avital car alarms. I am also a hot rodder and sort of specialize in vintage cars.

I have been installing for 20 years and worked in the industry for Viper then Kicker for 15 of those years. In am in Fullerton. Alarms are a side job for me now but if I can help give me a call.

Toby
405-612-8035

Hey Toby.

I just got super swamped with work stuff. However, I really need to put a security device in my old car. I'll try calling you within a couple of days to see if we can work out something.

Thanks.
Shadier than :NAXJA: members, wow that's low!

Yeah.. Go figure.. You'd think the car alarm places would be somewhat trustworthy. However, most of them have shifty eyes when I start asking questions about the installation.

E

You know that the engineer who builds viper car alarms has 3 XJ's, and you email wtih him weekly .. right E?

;)

You know that the engineer who builds viper car alarms has 3 XJ's, and you email wtih him weekly .. right E?

;)

His name wouldn't happen to be Wallace would it? I know just about everyone at Directed (aka Viper) and he is the only one I can think of with 3 XJs.

Toby

His name wouldn't happen to be Wallace would it? I know just about everyone at Directed (aka Viper) and he is the only one I can think of with 3 XJs.

Toby

Yup, Dub is a good friend and on an XJ list that E and I both post on a lot.

Yup, Dub is a good friend and on an XJ list that E and I both post on a lot.

Small world, Dub and I worked together at Directed for many years. And I'm sure it goes without saying since it sounds like you and E know him well but he definitely knows his stuff so if he is closer to you, Wally would be a great person to install any alarm.

Long before I had my XJ, I used to go 4wheeling with some friends from San Diego. Wallace came out with his first XJ and I rode along with him. It had around 250,000 miles and I was so impressed with it that is part of the reason I bought an XJ even though it was like 10 years later, lol.

Back