• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toutle Snow Run: 3/23/13

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Went up to Toutle with some friends to take advantage of the fresh spring snow. Here's some pics, it was a great day.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

It was great to get out again. Looking forward to some more snow, the Spring snow wheeling has just begun!

I like that last Pic.

That's the area that Eric and I rescued the full size from.

Went up to Toutle with some friends to take advantage of the fresh spring snow. Here's some pics, it was a great day.

It was great to get out again. Looking forward to some more snow, the Spring snow wheeling has just begun!

Yes it has thanks for the invite :bawl: I cant wait to see what spring snow wheeling has in store. How were the conditions? better than winter?

Yes it has thanks for the invite :bawl: I cant wait to see what spring snow wheeling has in store. How were the conditions? better than winter?
I'll extend the invite on the next Snowventure. ;)

Snow was really cooperative. A tad bit heavy since the temps were above freezing, but it was packing nice. Lets keep an eye on the forecast, I'm down for a night run like old times.

I'll extend the invite on the next Snowventure. ;)

Snow was really cooperative. A tad bit heavy since the temps were above freezing, but it was packing nice. Lets keep an eye on the forecast, I'm down for a night run like old times.

10-4 ready and waiting!

Back