• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extreme Group

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
Who would like to volunteer to Lead and Tail Gun the Extreme group? Who would like to ride with this group? Please specify which days you will be riding.

You will be responsible for being at the drivers meeting on time, rolling out on time, making sure everyone gets off the mountain safely, and returning the group on time for evening events at the campground.

I would like to leave it up to the group to decide if you will have a pre-planned route for the day. For the volly leaders, please make this happen if so desired.

In... will lead if needed or tail gun Ho bags if he leads and needs a tail gunner.

i will take a separate group out probably....i will have 2 similarly built vehicles from my local crew so our group will probably be limited to a few more vehicles of similar build.

our level of trails would be considered "extreme daily drivers" all three of us will be locked f/r on 35's and well armored. im going to come up with an itinerary for each day and meeting place and start a thread in this forum.

I am not leading or gunning this year, as current rig is only 35s locked front and rear. But I promise to follow ghost all weekend and talk him into stupid shit.

Can someone compare some of these trails to the ones in Tellico? We will have my MJ on 35's and rear locked and I may have a winch by then and Carmine's YJ on 33's locked front and rear and he has a winch.

In an MJ on 35's we did slickrock, gaurd rail, and helicopter pad in '05 and then in '06 in an XJ on 33's we did gaurd rail, helicopter pad, lower 2 (down...not up) and school bus (down..not up...at night...in the dark...with creepy crawlies and wood boogers).

We want to do as extreme as we can but don't want to be the black sheeps and hold up whatever group we go with. We both have a decent amount of seat time despite it having been a little while since we've wheeled out of Florida.

i will take a separate group out probably....i will have 2 similarly built vehicles from my local crew so our group will probably be limited to a few more vehicles of similar build.

our level of trails would be considered "extreme daily drivers" all three of us will be locked f/r on 35's and well armored. im going to come up with an itinerary for each day and meeting place and start a thread in this forum.

i would like to join this, if im allowed :kissyou:

i would also like to run with empire for a day.

Carl with you?

Can someone compare some of these trails to the ones in Tellico? We will have my MJ on 35's and rear locked and I may have a winch by then and Carmine's YJ on 33's locked front and rear and he has a winch.

In an MJ on 35's we did slickrock, gaurd rail, and helicopter pad in '05 and then in '06 in an XJ on 33's we did gaurd rail, helicopter pad, lower 2 (down...not up) and school bus (down..not up...at night...in the dark...with creepy crawlies and wood boogers).

We want to do as extreme as we can but don't want to be the black sheeps and hold up whatever group we go with. We both have a decent amount of seat time despite it having been a little while since we've wheeled out of Florida.

The nice thing about Harlan is all the bypasses and the fact that most of the difficult stuff has a trail around it or is so short and extreme that you can wait right there on the group running it. With what you listed you should be fine and be able to play in all the rock gardens and some of the other fun trails too. Harlan is not like Tellico in the fact that if you become dead you are screwed! If you can get the rig to the Lower Rock Garden you can get it on a trailer and get it out the park.

Back