• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ocotillo wells april 26-28

kayle666

NAXJA Forum User
Okay LAST DESERT TRIP OF THE SEASON! APRIL 26-28 OCOTILLO WELLS!!!
will it be warm? probably! will it be fun? Absolutley! Camp will once again be on the 22 @ 4x4 training center for a few reasons. its close to gas so we can fuel up first thing in am or right at the end of the night for the next day, its closer to metal dino hunting, it will make the trek to fish creek longer, and truckhaven is right there :).

I plan on running a metal dinosaur hunting run combined with lower coyote canyon on Friday, fish creek early am followed by watering at iron door and an iron man run after iron door across crossover trail Saturday. Sunday maybe truckhaven or somewhere off the 78? who knows!

:wave:

:party:

This is the same date as Socalfest btw

We have a problem with these dates sir.I plan on being in Big Bear this weekend for SoCalFest.Sorry i can't join you this time.

Besides us real desert folks don't hide from this little heat we get out here in the desert.Only the ones who don't want to live here hate it.

And not only did you do the party foul of trying to schedule during SoCalFest weekend :doh:, you posted it in the AAT thread!! :doh: Silly Kayle, come play with us instead!! :wave:

Did I really? Wow that's lame. sorry about that!

Yeah I know the same date as soCal fest and that's a giant bummer, but it was the only date I had to work with with all the other people involved so that everyone would be able to get their time off work.

We will be doing a midsummer Big Bear Run though so hopefully we can meet up there again!

getting closer..... if you cant make socal fest....or the calico run....or the cougar buttes run..... some of us will be in the desert! whoot!

Did I really? Wow that's lame. sorry about that!

Yeah I know the same date as soCal fest and that's a giant bummer, but it was the only date I had to work with with all the other people involved so that everyone would be able to get their time off work.

We will be doing a midsummer Big Bear Run though so hopefully we can meet up there again!

See what happens when you buy a Jeep at a steal! It makes you wanna change everything else to your benefit, you feel like your on top of the world! OK maybe not that much! LOL That was funny though, luckily everyone likes you and they will take it as a brain fart, but you and I know that's not the case! Wink Wink!

See what happens when you buy a Jeep at a steal! It makes you wanna change everything else to your benefit, you feel like your on top of the world! OK maybe not that much! LOL That was funny though, luckily everyone likes you and they will take it as a brain fart, but you and I know that's not the case! Wink Wink!

hahahahaha!

Go into town and get the map of where they are.They have some you will not find without the map.You'll enjoy this hunt.I have done it now 4 or 5 times.

Edit
NO i will not show you around.LOL

I would if i could,but I can't so i won't.Sorry.I have plans for that weekend.

After you do this like 4 or 5 times you'll understand the I have plans part.HaHa.

Why are you saying this is the last trip of the season to go out there?We go out in july,august too.It doesn't matter to us, we live here cause we like it here in this warm desert.LOL.

Back