• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train San Francisco to Big Bear Fest or L.A. area

DeathValleyPaul

NAXJA Forum User
I have a bumper in San Francisco I need a ride for to L.A. area or Big Bear Fest. $$$ to reward you for the help. Let me know.

I'll be in The area of SLO this weekend. If anyone can get it that far south I can grab it and bring it the rest of the way. Probably not much help, but one never knows.

Crap. My daughter's in Berkeley, coming down the 22nd of this month for Spring Break. but I think she's bringing folks down (RideShares) with her in her Galant. But I can ask...

How huge is the bumper?

And ditto on "get it to Santa Barbara by 3/22" -- I can voluntell my son, who never brings more than one other person in his CR-V, to bring it down for the same Spring Break.

Re: Re: Parts Train San Francisco to Big Bear Fest or L.A. area

I'll be in The area of SLO this weekend. If anyone can get it that far south I can grab it and bring it the rest of the way. Probably not much help, but one never knows.

I was going to offer to go to the dunes but I'm busy all weekend. Possibly sat eve to.
And same goes for getting it to slo. I need to head down soon to have Max install my mid arm kit I am buying from him. So I can get it there if it gets to me.

If u can get it to fresno, ill take it with me to socal fest

I have a bumper in San Francisco I need a ride for to L.A. area or Big Bear Fest. $$$ to reward you for the help. Let me know.

You're a week late I was in San Jose last week for three days and could've brought it down. I posted up and had no takers. I'm heading back up for a wedding in April if you still need it hauled then. I'll post up again a couple days before.

Back