• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Earthquake

felt it pretty good here in north county san diego. (fallbrook). shook a little more than the other two last week which where more like a howitzer blast. (one jolt shock wave)

Was strong here in La Quinta too.

felt it pretty good here in north county san diego. (fallbrook). shook a little more than the other two last week which where more like a howitzer blast. (one jolt shock wave)

Those 2 last week weren't earthquakes - think high altitude (very high) recon aircraft re-entry..

Those 2 last week weren't earthquakes - think high altitude (very high) recon aircraft re-entry..

that IS more like what i felt. single jolts. being on the back border of camp pendelton we get alot of single jolts from blasts, especially when they shoot the howitzers. but those two times seemed just a bit different. that is why i figured they were earthquakes. high altitude recon aircraft re-entry does not surprise me.

End of the world, get your guns ready.

But, but..

Walmart_Ammo.jpg

Didnt feel anything while wrenching on the jeep in fontana

Back