• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TONE.Need to know

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
:wave:
OK i am coming up to help you tomorrow.I have my trail tools with me, do i need to bring grinders and cords?(cut off wheels and grinding wheels)Do you have the drill bits & BOLTS for installing your brackets for your LONG ARMS?

Better yet do you have all the nuts and bolts for this job?
Plus do i need to put my doors on or can i park it back by your jeeps?I know the hood you live in :wow:. I'll bring extra tools with me plus The CAPTAIN has a few too.Let me know what you'll need from me so i can load it up tonight and get your jeep on the road. Told you a long time ago to set a date for this an now that it is here we can do this i hope in a day.Get it rolling and have it towed to my house and i'll finish it for you.LOL

Man i show up late this morning about 30 mins.Looked around an asked where the doritos are? He said he didn't get me any, I said WHAT? So i hopped into my jeep and came back home.OH, i did stop and BUY ME a bag of them.Plus a pepsi to go with them.:)

Tone what is the NEXT DATE? I need to know a few days before so i can plan on it.You are not the only person i am trying to help sir.

Thank You.

grandpa-simpson-shakes-fist-at-clou.jpg

Yeah, i got them... want me to bring them over tomorrow?

No biggie capt, I was just wondering if they came like you was thinking/saying they would. Tuesday i got shit to do so i won't be around that day to help, but you guys can use the garage if need be.I got it cooled off in now.Looks like tone won't be getting his done soon after all, he didn't get back to me about it.

My keys are in my jeep so you can move it too

Back