• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feel like im forgetting something...

JayC52FM

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys

Im Jackie.. im finally moving up to 35s from 33s. I have a D44 sitting with new shafts, a ox locker, new rimg and pinion. About to order 4.88 gears for front and rear. What else do I need for the rear and front to get it back on the road. I feel like im forgetting stuff... help?

Nice. I can't wait to go 35s one day.
Off the top of my head... Do you need to extend your bump stops when you put the 35s on? and you got upgraded steering?

Im puttin on extended bump stops asap. I already have a super box 1 with a upgraded steering pumo yoo. So im good on that :) my old steering took a crap on me haha

You're gonna need to upgrade your Brakes if you didn't already. Especially if your rig had that single diaphragm MC and craptastic Booster.

Disk brakes in the rear are nice too.

Yes im doing ZJ brakes in the rear. But will they fit with 15 inch rims?

I heard they do even on stock rims. But what's your back spacing on the rims your running?

Yes im doing ZJ brakes in the rear. But will they fit with 15 inch rims?

Not 100% sure, but i want to say yes. The backspacing i believe is more of an issue with the front when donig the WJ conversion. The rears should be fine with 3.5" backspacing.

My rear axle has Ford 8.8 explorer Disks and my 15" rims clear them. What's the backspacing on your wheels?

Didn't you ask Genright?

Back